Last Resort Game Zone
Project : Last Resort Game Zone.
Client : Mr. Sultan Taryam
Location : Al Hudaiba (Satwa), Dubai.
Area : 3600 sq.ft (3000 sq.ft Gaming Area & 600 sq.ft Kitchen)
There is one thing that must be said about gaming, it is not just about the content of the game, it is about the general impression one gets while gaming that matters the most. As nearly anything in life, there are countless accessories that can enhance or simply improve your gaming experience in ways you never before believed possible. “Real gaming” does indeed start with your PC but it does not end there. That is where the ambience of the gaming café comes into account. Designed with an Industrial Theme, Last Resort Gaming Zone is designed for 80 gaming computers plus the VIP area comprising of 10 computers along with the Kitchen with all the latest kitchen equipments.
Scope Of Work
– Preparing the concept design and submission drawings.
– Obtaining authority approval (Dubai Municipality, Dubai Civil Defense & DEWA).
– Executing the partition work (block, gypsum and MDF partitions) as per the design and working drawings.
– Making provision for new drainage points as per the proposed kitchen and new toilets.
– Executing and installing the joinery work (tables, reception counter, kitchen counters) as per the design requirement.
– Executing the electrical works through exposed cable trays which acts as design element giving the café an industrial theme.
– Executing the HVAC work (exposed ducting) with the provision of effective exhaust system for kitchen and efficient fresh air system for the playing area.
– Executing the IT works by providing 100 Data points (CAT 7 cables) for each gaming computer.
– Handing over the site after obtaining completion certificate from authority.